Reconnect the USB devices and see if they’re recognized properly.
- Enable USB legacy features in your BIOS
- Delete all USB ghosts by cleaning out all registry entries in
- Click Start, right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
- In the Tasks list, click Advanced System Settings.
- On the System Properties dialog box, click the Hardware tab, and then click Windows Update Driver Settings.
- Select Never check for drivers when I connect a device.
- Click OK twice, and then close the System dialog box.
- “complete” USB driver renewal and see if that helps.
Create a file with NOTEPAD containing the following lines and save it as FIX.REG
————————– cut after this line ——————————–
————————– cut before this line ——————————–
Double click on FIX.REG and say yes to the Merge Into Registry question.
Unplug ALL USB devices.
Open Device Manager.
View, Show Hidden Devices.
Uninstall all devices under USB Controllers.
Uninstall all devices under Disk Drives that you know are not present.
Uninstall all devices under Storage Volumes. Say no to any reboot prompts until you are finished. Also, if a Storage Volume doesn’t uninstall, ignore it and move to the next one.
If you have a yellow ? with unknown devices, uninstall all of the entries there as well.
When this is done, reboot TWICE.
ping -n 20 127.0.0.1 > NUL 2>&1 && shutdown /h /f
-n 20 should wait for 20 seconds.
- Shutdown VM
- Navigate to
- Shift + Right-Click > Open command window here
- Run command
VBoxManage.exe setextradata "name of your virtual machine" CustomVideoMode1 1366x768x32
- Start VM
- Launch Desktop, Right-Click > Screen Resolution
- Choose 1366 x 768
if you try to load registry from read only disk image, you will see the “error load hive”, copy the registry file to hard drive, then load it again.
Check your DNS setting, make sure the DNS server is correct.
branding.zip delete it.
delete “msnd_poi.spr” file from this path:
!!! use auto account setup,
!!! don’t use manual setup!!!
tested on outlook 2016